Monday, June 1, 2009
Whats fucked up...He doesnt care
Whats fucked up is that I love him and I never really thought that he would try going out with someone else... It hurts me cuz I thought me & him had something going on. Im so hurt at the moment how can he just do me like that?!! I tried my best for him but he rather go for someone less then me... This shit hurts Im like in love with him and he doesnt care he knows what Ive been threw thats fucked up for him to fuck me over like that. I honestly thought he was a good guy but I guess god fucking prove me wrong and I guess hes just like the rest of the guys that put me threw hell. Im fucking 18 I shouldnt be going threw this shit anymore. I still cant believe he asked her out its in my mind and I cant help but cry it pisses me off Im getting pissed just talking about it. I love him... thats all I can say more then that bitch ever will!!! I just know day he'll realized that he lost a good girl in his life... Im still in love with you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sure there's someone better out there...
ReplyDeletejust keep looking up.