Sunday, June 7, 2009
Beautiful? You decide...
Umm... wow, well Ive never really thought of myself beautiful (being honest). I feel a little uneasy this is kinda new for me never in my life was I told that... maybe its the pictures but I know for a fact that cant be me. I honestly think its retarded just cuz I take one good picture now at the moment Im pretty to everyone, so I guess its different in person right?? Thats the most stupid shit ever!! People should be liked for who they are not how they look... if looks are all you care about then FUCK YOU!!! And Im so fucking sorry that Im not good enough to hang with!! People shouldnt be treated like that we're all fucking humen. I try my best not to use the word "ugly" in my book cuz all my life Ive been called that and it hurts for people that dont understand it does effect us. Whats more fucked up is back then there were guys that never wanted me but now that Ive gotten a little prettier cuz Im older now they're all on me? I cant tell you how much people like that pisses me off. Everyone should be treated the same not like fucking shit because of how you look. So you know what for now on Im just gonna let everyone decide on whats beautiful and whats not cuz it seems like thats what all people love doing putting other down. Only god can judge me and I am me!! Im not gonna change cuz you want me to rather you like it or not Im beautiful no matter what you say!!!! I honestly think everyones beautiful, sexy, nice in their own way. Dont ever let stupid people tell you wrong cuz only god can judge you and if people wanna judge you cuz how you look then fuck them you dont need them. Just be happy for who you are and be happy for the good friends you have that dont judge you. Believe me those stupid people think they're hot shit now just watch in 5 years when karma hits them. 2 all my pplz u'z all sexy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

taste applies to the inside as well
ReplyDeleteand all tastes are different