Saturday, June 6, 2009

Unthinkable

What we think... In our minds, our hearts, and our dreams. We all sometimes think the same things like whats gonna happen tomarrow? Or 10 years from now? Its unthinkable we never really know whats gonna happen, like take me for one I sometimes think about what will happen to me or someone else tomarrow. Every night before I go to sleep I lay in my bed and all my thoughts just rushes threw my head good or bad but we try not to think about the bad. The unthinkable is something we dont realize and some can be the reasons for our mistakes in our lives but we never put much thought in to them like some people will do or say stupid shit without thinking. I do have to admit Ive done stupid shit without thinking but like I said you live in learn even thoe in my honest opinion I really think this world and life is a bunch of bullshit that will never be clear... In our hearts do we really know? Do we really know who will we fall in with love in our lives? Unthinkable... hardly anybody ever thinks about that, love... you may all say you dont want it or need it deep down in your heart thats not true... yea love hurts we all go threw it and there is some people that cant take the pain but someone new will always come along. Whats really unthinkable in our dreams... what we dream is a mistery to ourselves even thoe some of them dont make sence only because our hearts try to tell us something we may deny it at times you'll realize that its true. Life is unthinkable and it always will be more like putting together a 2000 piece puzzle without looking at the picture... whats going threw your mind??

1 comment:

  1. what's going through my ming?
    everything goes through my mind...
    but life is unknowable to some extent

    ReplyDelete