Sunday, June 21, 2009

Teens & Sex

Okay BIG subject. I dont understand why all these little tiny bopper think its okay to be having sex when they are just teenagers in high school. I mean if you been in a serious relationship for a while and that person really loves you then maybe but if your gonna fuck then be fucking smart about it!! Another thing dont just go off having sex cause everyone else is doing it that is the most stupidest shit ever!!! If I told you to jump off a cliff cause everyone else is doing it would you do it? Come on where are the fucking brains here??! Doesnt everyone know how to keep themselves safe? Fucking HIV aids and other STDs are serious but you little tiny boppers out there think its a joke I have a famliy member suffering with aids right now and my famliy is scared for him its no joke would you wanna go threw that? Honestly I think its better to wait cause once you lose your virginitiy its gone and your never getting it back then in years later it turns into a big regret unless you marry that person you lost it to. Not just STDs that be serious theres also pregnancy. Okay another thing that gets me hella teen girls now a days are getting pregnant with no fucking job their baby daddys always end up leaving so now you got baby mama drama. What I fucking cant stand the most is girls on welfare to get on welfare the pregnant girl has to say she dont know who her baby daddy is and that just makes her look like a big ass ho. All these girls think is so easy taking care of a child well news flash its not its tiering my sister was 18 when she got pregnant and it was hard for her. I mean you guys are teenagers here HELLO!! Do you really wanna be a young parent? But like I said its better to wait then regret it...



Take this advice dont have sex cause you will get pregnant and die!!!!!!! NO Im hella joking you wont die haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment