Saturday, June 13, 2009
Psychic Believing
Uhh well it all started me & my sister went to Berkley a couple nights ago and we went to a weird looking lady that saids that shes a "mind reader" or "psychic" something like that but anyways I had her read me, while rubbing my arms she started crying. As I sat there wondering why she told me that my soul is dark and very unhealthy because of all the grudges I hold in my life. I was already freaked out because before I walked in she gave a strange look. That night me & my sister drove home with very awkward silence she did not look at me once and all Im thinking is "what the hell did I do?". Days later as I sit in the class room I wrote down everytime I was upset and the people Im angery at what a notebook I made I couldnt believe it. 2 nights ago I went to that lady again (by myself this time) I had her read me again and sadly it was the same but found something new in me she knew I was in love but had something interesting to say about it. The first thing she told me was that she sees 2 children from me & him. After I heard that I stoped her in the middle of all of it I was like "wo hold up too much". Honestly Im a big believer in psychics but what she told me blew me away and left me speachless. She said nothing about marriage first thing she told me was children so I got up in a hurry to leave but she wanted me to stay cuz she needed to tell me more that I need to know. I sat there thinking to myself "I do not like what Im hearing". Some were good and some were bad. In a way Im kinda having my doubts about the whole thing but since then Ive been having weird dreams about it but what scared the hell out of me was she said either way my future cant be change... "wow" thats all I had to say. Very creepy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment