Thursday, June 18, 2009

Knowing the facts

Okay today I feel very bothered on another web site I posted something that upseted some lady about 37 years old. She sent me a very interesting comment she told me that Im a very angery person and should learn to respect others. Okay Im not gonna say that she was a bitch but in a way I agree with her if anybody Im the bitch. Its true I do have alot of anger in me but one thing for sure I do respect others I was rised better then that cause I know my grandma did not rise me to be rude and disrespectful even thoe I dont live with her anymore Im still very respectful. I need all you people to understand what its been like for me and why Im like this. My grandparents rised me & my cousins for a couple years but Im living with my parents now. While growing up in Oakland it was like everyday was a war for me I got kicked out if my old middle school cause of a bad fight between me and this girl. Two of my best friends were shot and killed. As I lived there in my old street there was never a day where I didnt have trouble with someone. At age 15 I finelly moved to Lathrop for better living even thoes its small its better then where I grew up. I am now 18 years old and about to be a senior in my high school I hang with good people and trying my best to stay out trouble. But sadly my past still til this day haunts me and what Ive told you is only half of it. I think my problem is that I always try to blame the world for what happens I dont mean to be that way and by me saying all the time "fuck life" it doesnt really make me feel better. Sure, yea, I still go threw fucked up shit now. There was point in my life where I stoped believing in god cause I was very angery and I had no one to blame but him I see it different now. I really hope to feel better but as long as my past stays here I doubt it will go away. Its pain of lost Im going threw and Im still praying for my miracle hoping my life will change so I can finelly be a happy person.

If I offended anyone for any thing Ive ever written on any web page Im very sorry and if it takes me to delete it I will but please let me know in a respectful manner I love all yall and would never say anything to upset you! Theresa Babee* givin sum love and hopin to get love back haha

1 comment:

  1. I think we should all be understanding enough to realize why people act as they do...no matter what it is

    we should have sympathy and empathy for everyone

    ReplyDelete