Mizzy freak & Mike Jones!! Im like 5 foot 4 black hair 2 da floor yo shawtyz nevea thought I'd dream bout rappin hard core no I aint gotta gun buh Im alwayz at da club still live wit ma parents buh Im still a thug Im so gangsta u see me hustlin at nite wen Im out clubin Id be shinnin da lite. Mizzy Freak & Mike Jones rappin on da same track its a thug story tell me can u handle dat!!! I had a dream last nite I had high top Nikes, I had diamonds in ma mouth and diamonds on ma mic by da time I woke I was singin "Im on da roll" cuz ima young star rapper straight 2 da top yo!! U can call me Mizzy freak now Ima rap star! Bitch u dnt wanna fight me!!! In ma big ass white-t!! Its a thug story can u gimme dat! Wat! Wat! I wear big ass sweaters yo!! Wat! Wat! dnt test me bitch!!!! U dont wanna fight me!! In ma big ass white-t!! Bitch its a thug story can u handle dat!!
Haha I made this up myself took me a while I hope to really have this a track one day. If I do better buy it!! Ill be the best rapper out there!! What do you think?
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment