Sunday, June 28, 2009

In my tiny box!!

I love playing in my tiny box... but I think being in that box kinda took over my life. Til this day Im still in it and the world goes by faster... I out grown my box and I need to come out of it I just dont know how... honestly Im afraid cause if do come out what if my life goes by twice as faster? I dont know what Im gonna do my fear is growing up to fast Im not getting any younger and time is going by so quickly it doesnt wait for you as much as you want it to. Im not ready to grow up yet I love being the crazy,wild,retarded teenager that I am. Even thoe I had a fucked childhood Im trying to make the best out of my life now. If could stay in my box I would but its getting too small for me and theres no bigger box but Ill sleep in it for now but I need you there with me...

1 comment: