Friday, January 1, 2010

So last night...

Was hella crazy!! I took falisaty to Oakland yesterday to show her where I grew up...
We went to my cousins apartment for a new years party when me & her got there where was already hella shit startin...
My cousins psyhco neighbor kept talking hella shit bout my other cousins down stairs. So everyone was just screaming at eachother down stairs & up my aunt recorded her to show the police.
It was embarrassing buh funny at the same time cuz when my cousin went outside I was yelling "fuck you too" just because thats all everybody kept saying lol and I said "fuckin fat ass hoe!!".


here it is... keep watching she takes her top off!!
and I wish that bitch said "fuckin mexican" again my aunt
was ready to kick her ass!! haha I have a ghetto family

if you think this is bad... this is the kinda shit I went threw growing up and what I was always around buh alot worst... for all you ppl that dont know.. What will you do if this is what you grew up to??

2 comments:

  1. Theresa, wat happened last nite was krazy... buh hella funny lyk after dat wen dat fat ass told yo cuzin "suck in yo gut" haha. Dis is more den wat u told me... Im sorry u had 2 go threw dat. buh its better now dnt cha think?

    ReplyDelete