Saturday, January 2, 2010

The hardest thing ever

Words can never expain how I feel... Its like I wasted a year of my life. Everyday I ask myself "how can you deny someone thats willing to give every inch of their love to you?" I wish I can just forget and let you be a chapter in my book along with the hurt & pain but tha hardest part of me doing this is leaving you here. Im giving my apologies to you... Im sorry that Ive been a bother to you and for everything else. You'll never have to worry about me around you... If I see you I'll try to hold back the tears and not say anything not even a "hi" or a wave. Im also sorry that Im not what you want even thoe I did so many changes believe it or not Ive settled down. No longer do I drink & smoke and no longer do I party every weekend my wild days are done. Why?, why cant ever find someone to love who can give me that love in return? Why am I always the fool? Was the faith & destiny I saw & felt in us a lie? Am I stupid for believing it? Just because alot of people think Im beautiful what made me think you can be one of them? Tha last thing that I just want you to know if we say good bye today Ive always been true to you... No longer will I love you I'll try my hardest it will kill me but I'll try because waiting for your love is like waiting for rain in tha summer. No matter what you're always gonna have my heart even if you dont want it I can never back from you. After all the little things I did for you always keep in mind on why I did it...

No comments:

Post a Comment