Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fall for you

More then I ever did... And more then you'll ever know... It seems that I cant forget you... I tried but I think theres just big part of me that doesnt want to forget. To be honest theres days when I cant stand not being around you sometimes I just miss you so much I cant even take it. Ive fell for a couple people in my life but you its really differnt... Ive never wanted a person so badly in my life your so much like my own personal powerful drug to me more than my crystal meth. When I met you I hated you but never understood why its weird how that changes. What do I do now? Its just so hard standing here not doing anything and what I fear the most in the future is that your gonna be with someone thats not gonna treat you right or ends up breaking your heart and thats really gonna piss me off cuz I know damn well Ill never do anything like that to you. I know I can be a really an unsure person sometimes but Im sure I know how I feel bout you... Hun, I fell in love with you again and Im willing to wait one last time for you to realize the better person for you no matter what Im always gonna love you

No comments:

Post a Comment