Monday, December 28, 2009

Dead or Alive (oh wow)

I grow up listening to the 80's band Dead or Alive and obviously my song was "You Spin Me Right Round" haha... Well as I got really older I stop listening to them cuz I got more into my rap music and 80's wasnt hip anymore.

Today, on my way home their song came on the radio so blasted it so loud in the car I got into it again (shocking I still know the words haha).


I went on youtube to look for their music video and I found the real video that was made in 1986 but... I saw that the band remade the song & video in 2003 its very shocking... cuz the lead singer Pete Burns had a sex change and he looks sooo horrible...


1986 he looked pretty back then why the ugly change?!!!!!
I love his hair I think I found my new hair style for 2010!!







2003 remake after the sex change its a tight video something that maybe I will direct in the future but 1000 times better and maybe a prettier tranny (hes scary lookin). I like this verison better cuz its more techno and I LOVE TECHNO!!!
lis





All day I tried calling some cd stores to find any album that has the newer verison and the old one but no luck =( so I looked on ebay still nothing not even on limewire or itunes. If any one can get it for me on a cd Ill very much appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment