Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why?

I went to a shrink to talk about him... he was still stuck in my brain like a lustfull tumor. I was mad at him for what he did to me but god damn it, I cant stop myself from loving him. Hes there in the corner of my eye. Where theres no one in the room I can see him staring at me, but all thats there is a red stain from a junky who was too much in a hurry to use a rubber tube. After speaking to the shrink she wanted his number. I looked at her and I gave her some advice of my own. As I walked out hes was stuck in my head. Why, Why was I there? Why did I think he could love some one like me? The eyes of innocense placed on the body of temptation. Deep in thought I saw another figure of him on the passing side of the side walk. I looked to hopefully see a news stand or a poster of an underground band who would only be broken up by an asian girl named yoko (kind of a grimey place for a beatles joke). But i didnt see a poster, or a news stand. I saw him. I just said his name and he looked at me and all he had to say was hi. I fell in love with him again. I help back the anger and the tears. He had no idea what ive been threw or nore would he care. I saw a girl at the top of the sidewalk calling his name and he stood there and looked at her with such grace. I could hold both back anymore i just walked away. Thats all I could do. Hes stuck there, here in my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Theresa, dnt ever let sum guy fck up yo life!!!
    go 4 a guy dats gonna b greatful nd unappreciates wat u do 4 dem!!!!

    ReplyDelete