So I know this one guy whos will be nameless is so sprung off this one brod for like hella long but shes hella far... well anyways! A couple months ago I tried to go on her myspace but it was set private I saw her profile picture and from that she kinda looked pretty... well you really couldnt tell cuz her pic had effect so all that time I kept getting a lil worried cuz I thought she was prettier than me but last night changed it all!!!!!!!
I stayed up all night on myspace to see if I can track down a really good picture of her yea I saw one of her close up but you couldnt see her face cuz she was at the side than finally I found one!!!!
OMG my jaw hit the floor SHES UGLY AS FUCK!!! Im not just saying that to sound like a hater cuz thats not me Ill admit if she was pretty but she aint!!!
I laught so hard that I cried and my head was starting to hurt I saved that pic I sent it to falisaty. Me & silvia couldnt get over it, it was to damn funny cuz this guy made her sound like she was janet jackson or somthing HHAHA more like freddie jackson.
All this time I kept talking down on myself when this bitch is hella ugly
she looks like a way uglier verison of the red head lindsay lohan.
Damn no wonder Im not the chosen one cuz he has a bad ass ugly taste
all ugly bitches thats to bad Im the pretty one...
Out of all those girl
Girl #1. looks like a red headed hill billie
Girl #2. talks & looks like a man
Girl #3. fat looks white trash and
missing a few inches
I guess ugly is the new beautiful...
I dont give a fuck if Im down talking all these ass looking brods
cuz now I know what I have that these ugly bitch dont...
1.I get my hair done
2.I get my neils done
3. I have the best fashion style
4. I get my makeup done by M.A.C
5, I might sound like a bitch now
and other times but really Im a sweetheart
no lie.
6. I have the most gorgeous green eyez
for being mexican
7. I dont want an anorexic body cuz I love my
booty and my C cup boobs but I do watch what I eat and
I workout daily I worry bout health.
8.Perfect teeth!!!
9. I get my eyebrows done every 2 weeks
10.tanning skin is getting there
11. Im acne free cuz I use creams
12. love to have fun im never boring
13. 5'5 perfect size
14.100% honest
So I know damn well Im better looking than all these brods!!!
I have alot guys right now that want to go out with me but
I turn them down cuz of a special someone in my life...
Im 10000% unique no one can do it like me!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment