Sunday, December 13, 2009

To say my goodbyes..

Im very much on my last leg...
I dont have much anymore take the rest cuz I DONT NEED IT!!!
Why I ask? What did I do to deserve such pain?
Beat me to death! Beat me til I have no air...
Let me drown, Im making things better for u
I dont matter to you
Why act like you care?
I hate goodbyes...
Honey, just shoot me!!!!
Hate me!!! I beg of you ...
Cut your name across my heart...
My skin rips slowly
I want to see my blood
I smell burt razer blade with my blood on the corner
IM DEAD TO YOU!!!
tell them that I am dead...
I gave my heart & soul...
so when you wake up
one morning and Im not there or alive
JUST REMEMBER
i loved u things will never be the same....

1 comment:

  1. k diz 1 scared meeh a lil wat do u mean wen yo not dere or alive??

    ReplyDelete