Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I... I..LL..O...VE... YOU!!! <3

Dont you just hate it when your words dont come out the way you want them to? It sucks huh?



Damn... If only I had tha guts to tell you.... or show you....

its weird how one person can make you so crazy...

Theres times when I jump in the middle of the night cuz I think you're watching me...
ehh.. but thats just me Im just weird like that...
for months Ive tried to be your picture perfect girl but til this day you're still living in
your own fantasy world...

Im gonna talk bout one night... me and my friends were at a really wild party
6 of us went most of them got really drunk but whole night I wasnt really in to it
like normal I had someone in my mind that kept me detracted from everything
like I wouldnt dance,drink,smoke, or talk I just sat there alone...

I dont know if that was just me starting to really grow up or something else.
This just happened this friday
for me not to drink or smoke theres something wrong with me!! This person has been detracting me on alot of things... That night was so bad that I left early but I didnt go home I stayed out all night for 12 hours at a park thinking but what will that do... all it did was get me grounded.



Love does the weirdest shit to you and can make you do or say stupid shit
when I walk away I always ask myself "damn why the fuck did I just say that?"

I hate that you make me stubble and get me hella crazy....

I may not be living a happy life rite now but least you're my reason to smile...
and I'd rather die than stay away from you...


Right now I feel like Im walking on air Im higher than heaven its outta this earth...
I dont wanna come down thoe.

If this world does come to an end...
I will use my last breath by telling you

I... I..LL..O...VE... YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. nicely written...
    but love is a tricky thing because of it's rarity. most of the time love does have to be shot down, but that's what keeps it so unique and that's what keeps it so lovely, so that when the love is right, it is not right in vain

    ReplyDelete