Before I started writing I couldnt think of a good title so I thought of this song my sister Falisaty had on her myspace page would be good.
Okay as everyones knows threw out the whole summer Ive been really stressed out. Ive been out alot with my friends its all good but threw out those whole times I could never enjoy myself cause Ive been so stressed and my reason for being that way cause theres this person in my life at the moment that I really care about Im having second thoughts about him... I really dont know what I want anymore its gotten so bad when I was at the mall with my friends I left to go in the car and cry but I had my sister to calm me down. A few days later I felt better I had no feelings about it what so ever I honestly think this a good thing cause I dont need all that in my life again Im better then that. Im not gonna stand there and wait for the batular to pick me out of the other girl Ill leave on my own and Ill take that rose from him with my head high haha. The clock is ticking and theres no time for me to wait Ill have my own shot at love!!
Okay as everyones knows threw out the whole summer Ive been really stressed out. Ive been out alot with my friends its all good but threw out those whole times I could never enjoy myself cause Ive been so stressed and my reason for being that way cause theres this person in my life at the moment that I really care about Im having second thoughts about him... I really dont know what I want anymore its gotten so bad when I was at the mall with my friends I left to go in the car and cry but I had my sister to calm me down. A few days later I felt better I had no feelings about it what so ever I honestly think this a good thing cause I dont need all that in my life again Im better then that. Im not gonna stand there and wait for the batular to pick me out of the other girl Ill leave on my own and Ill take that rose from him with my head high haha. The clock is ticking and theres no time for me to wait Ill have my own shot at love!!

thats the spirit
ReplyDelete