Today in P.E I sat out during soccer and I was sitting next to a girl in my class that hardly talk to, we were talking about our past love lives and the people we love now. For some reason I couldnt help but get emotional cause I was telling her about what Im going threw at the moment with someone. I kinda let her put some sence in my head about it after telling her the whole story she told me a line that I cant forget "Isn't it ironic? We ignore those who adore us. Adore those who ignore us. Hurt those who love us and Love those who hurt us?" I honestly agree with it but like I told her I dont see the point of trying if it doesnt get you anywhere... as much as I like the person theres really nothing I can do...
To be continued...

cute? haha..I don't think so
ReplyDeletesense is good...especially in the head