Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer hehe

Well so far this has been the best summer ever!! I honestly thought that summer school was gonna fuck it up for me but its made it better. Im taking P.E its so much fun and I honestly hate P.E I dont know what makes fun this time I guess because its a lil different. I met so many new friends in that class even my best guy friend is there with me and we're all just foolin around haha. 4th of July was great I finelly got to spen time with my cousins who I havent seen in years and we got in trouble like old times. I also got my tongue pierced didnt really hurt as much as I was told more like a rush. So in 2 weeks Im getting ready to take my senior pictures what stress but next week Im going to Great America with my sister Falisaty I cant wait it should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment