Saturday, October 24, 2009
Paranormal Activity
DO NOT SEE IT!!!!!!!! yestarday night I went to see it with my crue and honestly Ive never been so scared in my life I cried & pissed myself. The only reason why I saw it cuz I heard from hella ppl that it was gay so I wanted to see it for myself the whole night lots of ppl were screaming some even ran outta the room before it was over. Me & my friends did not like I saw all of them get scared like never before me & my guy friend huged eachother with a sweater over our faces thats how bad it was. I love horror movies and they never scare me but this I admit it scared the fuck outta me on my way home my hands were still shaking. Last night was so bad me and my friends were all on 10 way calling cuz we couldnt sleep I had to sleep with the lights on with my sister next to me. Im not staying home alone for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment