I wanna know why the fuck guys feel like they can do whatever the fuck they want!!! Who the fuck do they think they is???? You guys dont understand the painful bullshit that you make us go threw! You all think its okay that you can lie,cheat and use us? and treat us like shit? Wtf!!! I bet if us girl did 2 you all the same its all different huh?? Me & Falisaty had a talked earlier bout this subject it comes to find out all guys are fuckin FAKE!!!!! Sometimes I wish that one day guys can trade places with us so they can know how it feels. I really cant believe how some niggahz think its okay to hurt us. We girls do so much for them like doin our make up and honestly I hate wearin it buh I feel like I have to cuz of them, we also fix our hair everyday I have to straighted hair cuz its national cruled and main part that gets me is most girls dress like whores to get you guys to notice them Im gonna say I do not dress like a slut to get a guy to look at me Im very boyish I like jeans better then skirt or whore shorts. I think girls are better off single cuz guyz are nothin buh fake ass playaz that only tell you what you wanna hear and they'll never change.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment