Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cry now... laugh later...

Fuck, why do I always feel this way?? I cry more than I laugh... I wish I can run as fast as I can to the middle of no where. inside I feel like a raped victim being used many times and left somewhere to die after they were done with me...
I think I hate myself more than I hate life... I hate the person I see staring at me in the mirror. I always use to call my life "The Girl Without A Face" what it means is without a beautiful face and someone whos very unhappy...
I wish I can live my life my way but that will never happen I see myself in that "Tiny Box" again all I wanna do is hide from this fucked up world and be somewhere that no one can find me (like anyone would care). Ima small animal thats been beaten too many times. I just cant help... I dont understand...
The Girl Without A Face... Ill let her talk... I dont feel beautiful, I dont that Im good enough, I dont feel that Im worth living.
I kick & scream but no one hears me sometimes I even pull my hair... One day a teacher made me look in a mirror and say "Im beautiful" all I did was cry so I fight with myself I got the bruses to prove it.
Am I loved?? The biggest question I wanna ask... People say they love me but do they mean it?
I dont trust anybody but there is only one person in my life I trust and believe everything he saids.
I wanna be someone else... I wanna be that gorgeous girl that everyone wants to be around... not the ugly girl every guy rejects for someone more beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment