I wanna know what the fuck is everyones problem!!!! Theres so much fuckin shit goin on I just feel like kickin someones ass!! At my school I hang out with a huge group of friends and lately they been trippin off me its like hella people are mad at me Im like "what the fuck did I do?" I swear you guys got fuckin issues!!! And if anyones gonna be a bitch with me oh believe me I can be a bigger bitch back!! So if your pissed off at me for what ever the fuck reason come talk to me about it so I can understand but if your mad at me for something stupid then your retarded cause I already have some one mad me because of something stupid. Come on now dont cha think its time for all you to fuckin grow up and dont get all pissy over shit thats retarded. Honestly I dont even know what the fuck I did in the first place for everyone to act like they got something up their asses...
Please!!!!! If theres something I did that got you pissed off at me PLEASE!!!!!! give me a call, text, or e-mail and tell me about it cause I really dont want this shit I gotta enough fuckin drama in my life dealin with my fams bullshit but if you just wanna stay being bitch then fine, FUCK YOU!!! Love me or hate me and Im not gonna fuckin kiss anyones ass! If I hear anyone talkin shit bout me Im gonna say rite now start shutin your mouth Im tryin to be nice and reason this out so dont make it hard for me...
I'd rather just talk things out.
This is my e-mail drop me something please...
mzfreakluvzu@yahoo.com
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment