Monday, February 15, 2010

For Trinidad


I love you cousin... I remember being 15 years old going threw that same
depression stage you're going threw hun, I understand believe me it will get better...
Dont ever think no one cares about you cuz we all do, me the most.
I see me in you and I see the same pain as I soo much. Like I told you before
Im always gonna be here for you no matter what.
I know being your age sucks but Im gonna help you get threw this if
you fall I will help you get back up, I will save you if you drown.
From my experionce I went threw all that alone and its hard
I will help you... I love you


Fuck every body!! walk proud!!! God gave you those shoes to fit you
so put them on and wear them. I love you cuz

No comments:

Post a Comment