I hate you joseph!! I hate that you put me threw alot of hell I cant believe that I was gonna give it up to you thank god I didnt!! FUCK YOU
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Hate 4 u
God where should I start? Joseph Vasquez the ex of mine... 9/21/07 was the day he took my heart we were together for 9 months but threw out our relationship he cheated on me so many times it got me to a point where I stop trusting him yeah me & him broke up at time but like a dumb ass I would always take him back. At that time I was so in love with him and told me that he loved me too but guess not... at first we hella connected because we both went threw the same fucked up shit while growing up. The day he broke up with me he killed me 4ever out of no where he kissed another girl in front of me and told me it was over... that did it... I remember throwing up so many times that whole month and there was never a day I stoped crying hes the reason why I tried pointing a gun to my head and cut my arm in the shower. I was so hurt and pissed one day I came to school so fuckin drunk cause I didnt wanna go to class crying. Whats more fucked is til this day hes still with that girl they been together for 2 years and fucking treats her rite he saids hes so in love with her it kills me still. The way he treated me and what he did to me it still hurts me. I seriously hate him 2 weeks ago I did that made me feel so much better me & my sister were at the video store we saw him with his girlfriend that pissed me off so I went outside took cool down and I saw his car parked in the middle of the street to I grabed my sisters keys I started the car and I backed up my sisters truck into his honda hella hard twice so hard I drove it outta the parking lot. I steped out of the car and saw how badly his car was fucked up I just started hella laughing my sister runs outs and grabs me ,pushes me in the car and took off hella fast. Shes screaming at me telling me "what the fuck is wrong with you!!!" Honestly I dont know what came over me I would never do anything like that I guess I was so pissed off for what he ever did to me. Well lucky I didnt get caught cause Im start enough to take off my sisters plates but Im not doing that ever again.
I hate you joseph!! I hate that you put me threw alot of hell I cant believe that I was gonna give it up to you thank god I didnt!! FUCK YOU
I hate you joseph!! I hate that you put me threw alot of hell I cant believe that I was gonna give it up to you thank god I didnt!! FUCK YOU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment